Schoola.com

I was on Schoola and thought you might like it. Amazing savings on quality clothes and 40% funds school programs for our kids. Use my link and get $15 free! https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X5lw66FP

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Late Night Thoughts

I been going through quite a lot lately. But before I get into that. I realized that I didn't address what this blog will be about in my last post. Pretty much this will be a blog about everything and anything that interests me and hopefully interest my viewers. From beauty to clothing to reviews to everyday life thoughts and issues and so much more. My brain is constantly cluttered with thoughts 24/7. So I tend to have a lot to say I well...never say any of it lol. This blog will hopefully help me unclutter my mind and organize my thoughts.
For the past few months its been stressful and scary. I've had a huge wake up call and honestly its about time. I've felt stuck for so long. I mean I still feel that way but I feel like now I have a better grasp of what I have to do. As opposed to before I had no damn idea what I was suppose to be doing.
I recently turned 20 and let me say so far its been rough. Yes your 20s are the years of self exploration and becoming responsible, all that adult type stuff. But they weren't kidding when they said you're officially an adult once you're 20.
I'm excited for my 20s don't get me wrong but sheesh can I be a kid again for just one day. I'm realizing I only have myself. No relying on anyone cause if you do...well you'll either be taken for granted or stabbed in the back. Neither one of those is a better option than just doing all for yourself.
I've also noticed that people I didn't think had my best interest in mind are actually there for me. I've lost people who said they had my back and I've gained people I never would've thought would walk with me on this journey.
I'm learning to be a bit more responsible than I was before. Having to do more for myself and make full on decisions all on my own without anyone telling me yes or no.
Most importantly I've realizing that I have so much to learn and so much out there for me to grab. I won't let them slip from my fingers. I'm too use to letting go of opportunities due to not wanting to let anyone down. But now I have all the say in whatever I want to do and I'm going to go after all the options I have.
Remember guys... Be More. Do More. Love More. Besos xo

1 comment:

  1. Don't think that you can't rely on anyone, you just have to find the people who are there for you. Like you said sometimes it will be people you wouldn't expect but they are out there. Of course trust yourself more than anyone and never relinquish that, but you are never alone. And just keep on the path, you have been doing extremely well and I have faith that you will continue doing extremely well.

    ReplyDelete