Schoola.com

I was on Schoola and thought you might like it. Amazing savings on quality clothes and 40% funds school programs for our kids. Use my link and get $15 free! https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X5lw66FP

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Starting Over

   Can't believe my old blog got deleted. But in that being done I realized it was probably the best possible thing to have been done. At first I thought to myself "damn all those posts gone". I spent a lot of time on them. Then I stepped back and said "maybe its for the best. And it honestly was.
    I've been through a lot since the last post I put out. That was about 4 months ago. I'm a completely different person now than I was. Which is crazy yet amazing to me. That I can change so much over a short amount of time.
    This journey I've been on hasn't been an easy one but its been worth it. I've been through ups and downs. More downs than ups. But I can say I've learned so much from these past four months that I'm hoping to share with you all in due time
   Thank you all so much for sticking by me and being patient. I love you all. God bless you all.
Remember ... Be More. Do More. Love More. Besos xo

1 comment: