Schoola.com

I was on Schoola and thought you might like it. Amazing savings on quality clothes and 40% funds school programs for our kids. Use my link and get $15 free! https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X5lw66FP

Saturday, September 12, 2015

No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream

On my blog I like to be 100% honest no matter what. I recently received the product No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream in my Fiesta VoxBox. I needed to try out this product and give my take on it. To be completely honest....I wasn't impressed by it. It left my skin smooth but not for long. As if it just evaporated from my face, if that makes sense. It has a great consistency, wasn't runny or greasy which I can't stand in face creams. It felt really nice applying to the skin. There wasn't much of fragrance which I believe is great for those who don't like strong chemical smells in their products. A little definitely went a long way which I love just cause I like to pro long my products lol :). The packaging is simple yet classy looking which I find very adorable. Unfortunately I just couldn't grow to love this product as a whole. Didn't do much to moisturize my skin and I saw no improvement. I have combination skin. It gets pretty oily and can get very dry (weird...I know). I also have acne prone skin. So putting on face creams that are moisturizing and that help my acne stay at bay is a must.
Like I said I wanted to love this product since I've heard amazing things about it. But it just wasn't the case for me. I noticed in the morning my face felt dry which doesn't usually happen with the night creams I've tried. My face felt like I didn't even apply any cream the night before. Just disappointed with this product :(.
I may give the rest of the product to my mom since I believe it will benefit her more. I personally will not be purchasing this item. Luckily it didn't break me out. Usually when I try a new product and it doesn't work it tends to break me out but so far I've been okay. I would suggest to No7 company to maybe make a night cream targeted towards acne prone/oily/combination skin. Now that I believe I would love.
Thank you all for taking a look at my review for No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream. I hope this help some of you determine whether or not this product is for you. Any questions I may have not addressed leave them down below.
As always remember....Do More. Be More. Love More. Besos xo
**This product was sent complimentary from Influenster and in exchange for my review.
Want to check out my last post click here : http://beautygogetter.blogspot.com/2015/09/worth-it.html

No comments:

Post a Comment