Schoola.com

I was on Schoola and thought you might like it. Amazing savings on quality clothes and 40% funds school programs for our kids. Use my link and get $15 free! https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X5lw66FP

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System in Dry Combination

I'm a gal who is all about clear skin and finding the best products to help my skin stay clear and healthy. I have combination skin. It gets very oily in my T-zone and on my cheeks. But I also deal with dry skin as well on the rest of my face and especially in the winter. I also suffer with acne prone skin. So I try to be careful with what I eat and how much of it. On top of using face products that won't irritate my acne and/or cause it to come back.
I received a skin care kit about 2-3 weeks ago to use for 10 days and was extremely excited to try it out. Crazy enough right before I received this Clinique kit my skin was going through it. I had pimples all over, white heads on my cheeks and chin. My pores were big and my skin was just so oily. I don't know what was going on but Clinique saved me from it all.
Let me first talk about the Clinique Facial Soap in mild. For one the fragrance is perfect it isn't a smack you right in the face smell. It a subtle clean smell which is great because for me it tells me that there isn't much fragrance in the products and I don't have to worry about a bunch of chemicals being put onto my face. The next great thing about this cleanser is it really cleans your face. It gets rid of all the oil, dirt and has even gotten rid of all my makeup on days I wear it. The only thing I'm personally not a fan of is bubbles up like soap. I don't like the feeling of bubbles on my face but that's only a personal preface. Other than that this cleanser is amazing. Would I purchase this in the future ? Honestly I know Clinique is expensive and there are cheaper alternatives. So I'm not too sure. If I had the means to purchase it then yes but it wouldn't be my first option honestly.
Now onto the Clinique Clarifying Lotion. This product I believe is a toner. And let me say this stuff is amazing. I don't know what they put in this product but its great. I used this the first night and thought maybe this won't do anything but I'll put it on anyways. I kid you not the next morning my face was clearing up. White heads diminished and so did a majority of the pimples I had. I was truly amazed and I really believed it was this Clarifying Lotion. The smell isn't to great. It actually reminds me of a cough medicine I use to take. That horrific cough medicine smell that haunts me hahaha. I mean the first few times I used it I couldn't stand it. But I then got use to it so it isn't so bad. Other than that this product is great. If I had the money to purchase it I definitely would. I've never tried something that worked so fast for my face. So I'm truly pleased.
The last product is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. There is not much to say about this than its absolutely incredible! This moisturizer is so moisturizing so a little definitely goes a long way. I think this product is perfect for the winter time when my face is extremely dry. It's an all around amazing product; I have no complaints. Would I purchase this product, once again I would if I had the money to do so.
I hope this review was helpful. Any questions leave them down below.
Thank you all.
Remember....Be More. Do More. Love More.
*Disclaimer: This Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System I received was completely for free in exchange for my review. Provided by CrowdTap

No comments:

Post a Comment