Schoola.com

I was on Schoola and thought you might like it. Amazing savings on quality clothes and 40% funds school programs for our kids. Use my link and get $15 free! https://www.schoola.com/stitch?ref=cp-3X5lw66FP

Monday, November 23, 2015

100 Naturals Pure Biotin 10,000 MCG


Getting my hair to grow out and stay healthy has been a difficult task for me to attain for the past year or so.
 
I've tried everything I could to grow my hair back to it's normal state. My hair was falling out and thinning. Nothing was working. I just wanted to get my hair back to normal.
 
I received 100 Naturals Pure Biotin 10,000 MCG and I thought it was great timing. These retail for $13.95. Now that isn't a bad price considering other biotin pills on the market are a lot more pricey. So I appreciate the price.
 
These claim that they're easy to swallow which I do 100% agree with. I'm terrible at swallowing pills but due to the capsule and size of these. It makes it real easy to get down.
 
Apparently if you have hair loss, dull hair or a poor metabolism then these are the supplements for you. It's suppose to diminish all these symptoms and more.
 
I will be completely honest I haven't seen a difference just yet. Which is a bit disappointing. BUT I'm assuming I need to continue to take them in order to see the results I'm looking for. I will update on more once I'm 100% done with the bottle. So keep on the look out for that.
 
Any questions comment down below. Remember...Love More. Do More. Be More.
 
FTC DISCLAIMER: This product was sent to me for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review.
 
 


1 comment: